March 13, 2010


Yesterday I went to Ogden Temple in the afternoon. I did an endowment session for one of my distant relatives, Anna Andersdotter. It was nice and peaceful, and I enjoyed it. I'm as so blessed to be able to go as often as I do.

Betho Rojas, our tour guide in Cusco, Peru included this information in a recent letter to us. It sure makes me appreciate all I have.

"Our Ward has been planning to go to the Lima Temple at the end of March. Our family has been waiting for this experience for 7 years. This is probably the last time we will go as a group. It takes about 40 hours on the bus for the round trip. Our family has saved some money so we can go. In the past four months, we have made cakes to sell, and also typical Peruvian food. We have also rented sleeping bags to travelers on the Inka Trail, and of course I have provided my services as a tour guide to LDS families and other tourist groups."

No comments:

Post a Comment