March 12, 2010

Awesome Picture


My good friend Bonnie Thomson emailed me this picture today. I've seen it before, but not with President Monson in it. I just love it. The setting is the Celestial Room in the Salt Lake Temple. I was just there there other day, and it was wonderful.
Can you name them all? Let's see if I can run the song through my head - gotta love those Primary days :)
Latter-day prophets are, number 1, Joseph Smith, then Brigham Young, John Taylor is third we know, then Wilford Woofdruff, Lorenzo Snow. Joseph F. Smith, remember the F. Heber J. Grant, and George Albert Smith, David O. McKay was followed by Joseph Fielding Smith. Then Harold B. Lee, Spencer W. Kimball, Ezra Taft Benson, we honor him. All Latter-day prophets show the way, we hear and honor their words today ! Of course since the time I learned that song, we have also had Howard W. Hunter, Gordon B. Hinckley, and now, President Thomas F. Monson. I'm really excited for General Conference - it's coming soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment