January 29, 2010

Families can be together FOREVER

Today I was able to attend an endowment session with my good friend, Teresa Rhodes. We did the work for Anna Arnolda Koosen and Oltze Stavannar. This was in preparation for the their sealings to their spouses, which will be done tonight by members of the Morgan 6th Ward (my ward). Most of the families which I have been working on since November, will have their families made eternal tonight. It's a great feeling.

Landon also was able to attend the temple this morning, doing initiatory work for the short time he had between college classes and work meetings.

I forgot to mention that the Morgan Singles Ward (10th ward) asked me to provide some baptism names for them last week. I was able to send approx 10-15 names. The work goes on !

No comments:

Post a Comment