November 04, 2018

To the Temple - Late Friday Afternoon (Hurry before I talk myself out of it!)

Friday I painted most of the day.  Roger was working in yards (as the Yard Master).  I knew I needed to go to Ogden (to Costco of course), and about 2:45 I cleaned up, and thought I'd head down.  I'd been listening to the Book of Mormon on my LDS Tools app all day long,  it was like I couldn't get enough of it !

The thought crossed my mind..........Maybe I should go to the temple too !

Almost immediately, the thoughts came of why not to......mostly the time involved...........
Then I quickly thought - HURRY !! Just put on a dress, and DO IT before you talk yourself out of it

So I did.
And I'm glad I did.
And I'm glad I have such an understanding husband, who came home to an empty house, no dinner.

I went to Costco after, and got home about 8pm (or a little after)

Glad I didn't let Satan talk me out of it.
I think listening to the prophets in the BOM all day had something to do with it.
THAT BOOK is powerful !

No comments:

Post a Comment