March 17, 2016

Wonderful afternoon in the Salt Lake Temple

I was in meeting in SLC most of the day, but had decided that I was going to go to the Salt Lake Temple when I finished.  Last week we had Ward Conference, and it was very inspiring, and helped me and buoyed me up.  One of the things that I am determined to do, is to always have a "date" set when I will go to the temple NEXT.  So right after that meeting on Sunday, I made the decision to go the the Salt Lake Temple on Thursday after my meetings.  My NEXT date to go to the temple in on April 1st, when I will be in Orlando Florida with Mom and Erika, and will attend the temple there.

I loved my experience at the Salt Lake Temple today.  After the session in the Celestial Room, I was able to sit for about 30 minutes, and since I was so close to finishing the Book of Mormon, I did so, right there in the Celestial Room.  That was a special experience to read Moroni's promise there.  To have faith that all will be well, everything will work out, I'm on the right course, and will endure to the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment